2. Abdalla-Aslan RPI, Nadler C C, Benoliel R C, Sharav Y C, Haviv YPI. Periodic persistent orofacial pain due to osteomyelitis of the mandible: A case report. Quintessence Int. 2016;47(7):609-15.
3. Haviv YPI, Michaeli E PI. Black hairy tongue following chlorohexidine mouthwash use. (Image). Oral Health and Dental Management. 2016; 15 (4): 211.
4. Haviv YPI, Keshet NPI. Severe Mid-Face Retrognatism following BiPAP use in a Patient with Muscular Dystrophy. SM J Sleep Disord. 2017; 3(2): 1011-12.
5. Haviv YPI, Leibovitz SC, Almoznino GC, Sharav YC, Zilberman UPI. Maxillary deformity following CPAP treatment in myasthenia gravis. Cranio. 2017 Jul 4:1-4.
6. Haviv Y PI, E Michaeli PI. Dental appliance for snoring and sleep apnea. DENTAL. 2008(2) Aug; 34-36. (In Hebrew)
7. Haviv Y PI, Benoliel R C, Bachar G C, Michaeli E PI. On the edge between medicine and dentistry: Review of the dentist's role in the diagnosis and treatment of snoring and sleep apnea. Quintessence Int. 2014;45 (4):345-53.
8. Findler Mc, E Michaeli C, Haviv YPI . Burning mouth syndrome a tough
9. Haviv Y. Pain in orofacial area. Shinanut – Journal of the Israel Dental Hygiene Association. 2017; 57(4);12-13 (In Hebrew).
11. Benoliel RPI, Sharav YC, Haviv YC, Almoznino GPI. Tic, Triggering, and Tearing: From CTN to SUNHA. Headache. 2017 Jun;57(6):997-1009.
12. Haviv YPI. Trigeminal Neuralgia - New insights. Refuat Hapeh Vehashinaim journal 2017;34(3): 36-41 (In Hebrew),
13. Leibovitz SPI, Haviv YPI, Sharav Yc, Almoznino Gc, Aframian Dc, Zilberman UPI. Pediatric sleep related breathing disorders, role of the dentist. Quintessence Int. 2017;48 (8):639-645.
15. Almoznino GPI, Benoliel R C, Sharav Y C, Haviv YPI. Sleep disorders and chronic craniofacial pain: Characteristics and management possibilities. Sleep Med Rev. 2016 May 11.
16. Yitschaky M PI, Haviv Y S, Aframian DJ c, Abed Y C and Redlich R PI Premolar teeth as represented on panoramic radiographs, compared with their true length. Dentomaxillofacial radiology. 2004; 33(6):370-2.
Sharon R PI. Induced neuroprotection independently from PrPSc accumulation in a mouse model for prion disease treated with simvastatin. Arch Neurol. 2008; 65(6): 762-75.
20. Haviv YPI, Bachar Gc, Aframian DJc, Almoznino Gc, Michaeli Ec. Benoliel RPI. A 2-year mean follow-up of oral appliance therapy for severe obstructive sleep apnea; a cohort study. Oral Diseases. 2015; 21(3):386-92.
28. Benoliel RPI, Zini A C, Zakuto A C, Slutzky A C, Haviv Y C, Sharav Y C, Almoznino GPI. Subjective sleep quality in temporomandibular disorders and associations with disease characteristics and Oral Health Related Quality of Life. J Oral Facial Pain Headache. 2017 Fall; 31(4):313–322.
29. Haviv YPI, Kemer Lc, Sheinfeld Rc, Almoznino Gc, Bachar GPI. Successful treatment of extremely severe obstructive sleep apnea with a dental appliance. (Accepted to IMAJ 11-2017)
30. Haviv YPI, Zini A C , Sharav Y C, Almoznino G C, Benoliel RPI . Nortriptyline compared to amitriptyline in the treatment of persistent masticatory myofascial pain. (Accepted J Oral Facial Pain Headache. 5-2018).